- Proven healthcare system
- Followed for the last 5000 years in India
- No side effects
- Customized for each body
- Easy to follow lifestyle regime
- Maintain your body for a longer healthier life
- Overall wellness (mental and physical)
Monday, 22 December 2014
Preventive healthcare through Ayurveda
AYURVEDA IS KEY TO WELLNESS !!!
Tuesday, 11 November 2014
It’s the process of sudation i.e. activating the sweat glands & make them to sweat. It’s the natural process of body to eliminate toxins from the body.
- It open ups all the channels of the body & hence removes all the blockages.
- Removes toxins from the dipper layer of skin.
- Removes stiffness from joints, muscles.
- Provides flexibility to body.
- Different herbs are used for preparing the water. This medicated water can be used as per the condition for swedanam.
- Person has to sit or sleep in the steaming chamber; gradually you will feel the sweat collection on your skin.
- As the sweat starts flowing from the body, person can stop stemming.
- It also varies as per the Bala of the person.
There are different types of swedanam process described in Ayurveda. All are having different benefits & indications. The above mentioned process is commonly used & its very effective for joint issues of body.
For more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9535635635
|Ayurvedic Steamer, with head to be placed out of the steamer|
Tuesday, 4 November 2014
An abhyangam (full body massage) is an application of oil to the whole body. Oils, powders and solutions are absorbed through our skin during abhyangams which relieves pain, fatigue, and relaxes your muscles. It is recommended to have an oil abhyangam on a regular basis.
- Reduces vata (the air element) from the body
- Gives nourishment to your body & organs
- Reduces insomnia
- Nourishes your skin
- Oil is applied the head, face & then the rest of the body.
- Different oils are used for different body types- vata, pita, and kapha
- Massage pressure is applied according to the requirement of the massage(relaxation, body pains, etc.).
- The marma points are pressed during the massage.
For more information contact us at email@example.com or call 9535438899
Like our Facebook page for regular posts
Monday, 27 October 2014
Spine care through Ayurveda
Cause of spine problem: VATA
- Spine i.e. bones are the main site for vata (air element in our body). With some activity like lifting heavy things, sharply bending, sitting in uncomfortable chair, etc. causes aggravation of vata, which finally leads to spine problems.
- Sneezing, pushing things, lifting things, climbing etc. triggers the problem.
- Other causes are osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, infectious condition of bone etc.
|Ayurvedic back massage with herbal oil|
Ayurveda works on basic principals and natural healing therapies Ayurveda balances the three doshas, which are responsible to maintain physiology of body. Ayurveda works on root cause of the conditions.
- Therapies: abhyanga, sweda, kati/manya
basti, patra pind sweda, shastika shali pinda sewda. Kashaya basti, anuvasana
Ayurvedic wooden massage table (patti)
- Internal medication: Guggulu kalpas, Rasa kalpas
- Yogasanas: bhujang asana, gomukh asana, dhanur asana, ushtr asana etc.
- Never bend forward to grab an object, instead lower whole body near the object by bending knees & come up with straight back.
- Don’t lift heavy object.
- Take support of wall while standing for long.
- Don’t wear high-heeled shoe, wear comfortable footwear.
- Sleep on a firm mattress in a comfortable position.
- Sit on a comfortable chair with back support.
- Don’t work on computer for long hours at a stretch.
Swaasthya Wellness (www.swaasthyawellness.in)
Whitefield, Bangalore, India
Thursday, 23 October 2014
DETOXIFICATION....IS THE KEY TO WELLNESS
The BEST way to detoxify yourself is through Ayurvedic Techniques under the supervision of an Ayurvedic practitioner.
Come to Swaasthya Wellness and rejuvenate yourself through detoxification. We specialize in group detoxifications around the world.
For more details please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +91 9535438899
DETOX and REVITALIZE through Ayurved
Sunday, 23 March 2014
ABHYANGA- A Full Body Massage
Abhyanga has multiple benefits to a human body:
- A human body becomes strong and smooth
- Body gains resistance to exhaustion and exertion
- It stops headache, baldness and greying of hair
- The sense organs work properly
- The skin becomes bright
- Improves sleep
- Abhyanga also maintains muscles, tissues and joints
- The lubrication and flexibility in the whole body increases
- Promotes longevity
- Prevents aging
- Detoxifies body
- Overcomes Fatigue